Spare yourself the horror of those hard, tricky, painful and expensive sessions of botox treatments. Now you can get soft, supple, tight and glowing skin right at your own home, in your own kitchen, yourself. Well, yes, yourself. All you need is just three, yes three, magic ingredients, and you are good to go!
The three magic ingredients are –
- Cornstarch – one tablespoon
- Carrot juice – five tablespoons
- Sour cream – one tablespoon
And of course, water.
Ready to prepare the magic mask? Here you go…
- Dissolve the cornstarch in half a glass of water
- Boil 100 ml water, and add the cornstarch-water mixture to it
- Cook on low heat until the mixture gains a thick consistency
- Cool it, and mix in the carrot juice and sour cream. Stir and make a smooth paste
- Ta da! The mask is ready! Apply it on clean face, and wash off with warm water after 30 minutes
- Apply a good water-based moisturizer
Repeat the process for three consecutive days, and see the magic playing on your face.
Soon, you will be kissing goodbye to wrinkles, tired skin, uneven complexion, and dark circles. Trust me, the results are as good as a botox treatment, without spending a bomb. Cool, no?
You can refrigerate the rest of the mask and use it as often as you can. Twice a week is good enough.
Lesson learnt? Say no to synthetic drugs, and befriend the nature to look young and gorgeous always.
Stay beautiful, because you deserve it!